Ilse Koch 'La cagna di Buchenwald'

sconsigliato ai minorenni

« Older   Newer »

1. rli
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ma ve siete resi conto che la storia di Ilse Koch è pura invenzione? Fu assolta dal tribunale delle SS (notoriamente non andavano per il sottile) che fucilò il marito perchè corrotto e perchè si era liberato di due detenuti. Nel 47 processata su pressione russa e rilasciata nel 49 dagli americani per "assenza di prove".

On 8 June 1948 after she had served two years of her sentence, General Lucius D. Clay, the interim military governor of the American Zone in Germany, reduced the judgment to four years' prison on the grounds "there was no convincing evidence that she had selected inmates for extermination in order to secure tattooed skins, or that she possessed any articles made of human skin".[13]

Jean Edward Smith in his biography, Lucius D. Clay, an American Life, reported the general maintained that the leather lamp shades were really made out of goat skin. The book quotes a statement made by General Clay years later:

There was absolutely no evidence in the trial transcript, other than she was a rather loathsome creature, that would support the death sentence. I suppose I received more abuse for that than for anything else I did in Germany. Some reporter had called her the "Bitch of Buchenwald", had written that she had lamp shades made of human skin in her house. And that was introduced in court, where it was absolutely proven that the lamp shades were made out of goat skin.
    According to the Buchenwald Report, there was a factory at Buchenwald that produced leather goods out of animal skins, but it had caught fire during an Allied bombing raid on the camp on 24 August 1944.

9 replies since 16/3/2013, 22:03   9736 views